Watermark opens latest California luxury community
Tucson, Arizona-based Watermark Retirement Communities and the Alliance Residential Company recently announced the grand opening of Watermark Laguna Niguel, a luxury senior living community located in Orange County, California.
The community offers assisted living and memory care services, along with Watermark’s signature programming with wellness and luxury-based amenities. Dining menus were created by food expert Rebecca Katz.
Watermark Laguna Niguel includes 78 AL units and 32 memory care residences with a 24/7 concierge and associate support, salon, gourmet dining and more.
Watermark manages over 70 communities in 22 states.
Experience Senior Living, Stellar Senior Living open Washington CCRC
Experience Senior Living and Stellar Senior Living opened The Gallery at Spokane, a new community in Spokane, Washington.
The community was designed by OZ Architecture and construction was handled by Walker Construction. The three-story, 137-unit community offers a full continuum of care as a licensed continuing care retirement community across IL, AL and memory care.
Specific units are equipped with full kitchens. Shared amenities include a cafe, walking paths, salon, housekeeping, laundry service and transportation. The courtyard was designed to host food trucks and a second-floor bar offers scenic views of the South Hill area in Spokane.
The community opens at around 70% pre-leased and expects to hit 100% occupancy later this year.
Westmont Living opens fifth San Diego community
Westmont Living celebrated the grand opening of Westmont of Carmel Valley, the company’s fifth community in the San Diego, California area.
The 135,000 square-foot, two-story community is based on Mediterranean-style architecture with over 100 studio, one-and two-bedroom apartment homes with indpendent living and assisted living, plus 17 memory care apartments known as Compass Rose.
Amenities include a library, theater, exercise pool, fitness center, along with on-staff occupational, speech and physical therapists. Outdoor amenities include walking trails, community garden and dog park along with parking for residents and guests.
Other noteworthy projects
– Morning Pointe intends to break ground on Alzheimer’s Center of Excellence.
– An effort is underway for potential senior living community in Hammond, Indiana.
– The Gatesville City Council considers future residential projects.
– CarDon and Associates announced plans for an expansion at the Copper Trace senior living community.
– The Three Springs senior living center recently received $6 million in funding for construction.
– The Fairfax Hotel in Washington, D.C. could be converted into luxury senior living.
– Mount Zion Housing Development recently opened a 61-unit affordable senior living complex in Seattle, Washington.
– Straits Area Senior Living Community in St. Ignace, Michigan recently unveiled its renovation.