Last chance to sign up! How do you create a better online reputation for your senior living organization?
Assessing competitors, building trust and credibility, monitoring review sites and social platforms are important for long-term success. So are having a plan in place if a crisis or issue occurs at your community, and participating in the conversation.
Learn about these strategies and more in a FREE webinar brought to you by GlynnDevins and Senior Housing News.
Building a Better Online Reputation
Attendees will learn:
- Which directory listings senior housing providers should claim and invest time in updating.
- Why online reviews matter in the field of senior living and how to overcome negative feedback by crafting and delivering respectable responses.
- Helpful Do’s and Don’ts for increasing positive online reviews and enhancing your community’s digital story.
Sign up today to reserve your spot for the discussion and hear from the following top industry professionals:
- Brandi Towns, Associate Director of Public Relations, GlynnDevins
- Lisa Bade, Senior Manager / Digital & Search Marketing, GlynnDevins
Date: Wednesday, July 29
Time: 1 pm – 2:30 pm