Date: September 5, 2019
Time: 1:00 PM CDT – 2:00 PM CDT
The technology landscape for senior living continues to evolve with an ever-growing list of platforms and services to optimize the experience for staff and residents alike. Yet the technology can fall short without the necessary infrastructure in place to support it.
Owners and developers know technology is a critical component of employee engagement, care delivery and the resident experience. Yet, there are hundreds of technology platforms available to senior living providers, serving countless functions to residents and staff. From electronic health records to virtual reality, technology aims to fill many different wants and needs within the community.
This webinar will discuss the process and foundation required for evaluating the technology landscape as well as strategies for providing an infrastructure that will deliver services for owners, operators and residents for years to come.
The hour-long live event is hosted by LCS and will discuss:
– The vetting process to make smart technology decisions
– Getting the most return on your technology investment
– Infrastructure elements that favorably position senior living communities for success with ever-evolving technology
– The top tech categories most essential in today’s operating environment
– Cutting-edge technology and what it can mean for senior living communities