Date and Time: Thursday, August 22, at 2 p.m. ET (11 a.m. PT)
While Senior Living organizations try to navigate this time of great change, increasing customer demands, and innovation, one thing is clear — high quality, customer-focused, and efficient care and service will be critical for success.
Join us for a Senior Living Top Trends webinar where we will highlight:
– Senior demographics driving demand, services and the workforce
– Various trends and challenges affecting senior living providers
– Methods and approaches for addressing and prioritizing these changes
– Changing regulatory landscape and how it is affecting housing
– How to leverage technology to ensure best practices at the care center
– New and creative ways to enhance your workforce
Speaker: Erin Shvetzoff Hennessey, CEO, Health Dimensions Group, a leading nationwide senior care consulting and management firm. With more than 20 years’ experience, she is a certified professional gerontologist and licensed nursing home administrator.