Are you creating digital experiences that appeal to Baby Boomers? How do you leverage the entire digital landscape to attract boomers and effectively capture, retain and convert the most qualified leads for your communities?
When it comes to senior living and long-term care communities, Baby Boomers are often the decision-makers. The Internet has changed the way this group makes decisions. Boomers have gone digital. Most prospective residents and their families search online first before deciding which communities they would like to tour and eventually call home.
- More than 70 million online searches are specific to senior living and care
- 16% of Boomers visit search engines first for information on senior living communities
- By 2014, mobile phones will surpass desktop as the most common Web access device
Boomers are searching for you on Bing, Yahoo and Google. They’re browsing on a variety of different devices, including tablets, smartphones, laptops and desktops. They may be reading reviews to help them make their decision. Every Boomer who visits your website represents potential new revenue. The best websites effectively engage and capture those leads, converting them into tours and move-ins—regardless of the device being used.
Join us for a live webinar that will explore the prospective Baby Boomer’s digital experience, from the time they’re searching for your community to the moment they decide to write a review. Learn how to get found by the right prospects on the Web, how to ensure the digital experience is flawless on any device, how to maximize conversions and how to take ownership of your online reputation.
Key takeaways will include:
- How to create an engaging digital experience to maximize occupancy
- The right way to maximize SEO and get found on the Web
- How to make sure your online ads reach the right audience
- How to take control of your online reputation
- How to build a site that functions flawlessly on virtually any device
Register today for this free live webinar:
How to “Wow” Boomers Online
Wednesday, September 26, 2012 11 a.m. PST/2 p.m. EST.
Click here to register.
This is a sponsored post brought to you by G5 Search Marketing.