- Smart home technology will eventually be the foundation of senior living’s offering
- Smart tech can enhance nearly every physical object in a senior living unit, including beds, lights, thermostat, stove, fridge, locks, doorbells
- Amazon, Best Buy, Google and other tech giants are going big on smart tech for seniors
- Senior living can use smart tech to enhance resident lifestyle, safety and health
- A smart home in senior living can assist caregivers and staff, and even become a caregiver itself
Founded in 1997, Benchmark brings in about $500 million in annual revenue and operates a portfolio of 63 senior living communities in Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island and Vermont providing independent living, assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing and respite care. The communities emphasize a physically and socially active lifestyle.
Sign up for SHN + to read this exclusive content.
Need more than 5 members? Contact us for more information.
* per member