SPACE IS LIMITED: REGISTER NOW
The National Investment Center for Seniors Housing & Care (NIC) is committed to its role in facilitating discussions and education on the seniors housing and care sector. Continuing our tradition of advancing the sector, NIC and its Future Leaders Council, are hosting the 2019 Seniors Housing Boot Camp—The Art of Assessing a Deal.
Primarily designed for those who are new to their roles in assessing seniors housing investment opportunities (1-3 years), this highly interactive workshop will use a case study to provide a deep dive into deal assessments and market analysis.
Don’t miss this hands-on learning experience, where you’ll have the chance to:
- Gain an in-depth understanding of current seniors housing market fundamentals and trends, transactions volumes, and valuation
- Hear from expert facilitators on how they analyze market supply and demand and determine their investment thesis and strategy
- Learn how buyers can access capital to finance property acquisition
- Analyze the key decision points for a property acquisition and/or development
- Learn how to assess a prospective transaction by examining operational opportunities, design and building configurations, sales acuity, disposition strategy, financing, and valuation
- Grow your industry knowledge and networking opportunities
Workshop participants will increase their knowledge of key essential assessment and decision-making skills on the following topics:
- Market Assessment
- Sales & Marketing
- Care & Staffing
- Investment Assessment and Operational Strategy
- Financing Terms & Debt Placement
Who Should Attend
Those who are new to the seniors housing industry within 1-3 years and working in positions including:
- Debt Lenders
- Equity Investors
- Financial Intermediaries
Please consider attending or share this information with the colleagues in your organization who can benefit from this highly interactive one-day workshop.
To learn more or register, please visit nicevent.org/bootcamp19. NIC Boot Camp sells out quickly, so register now to reserve your seat.