The baby boomers wave will bring more than just massive numbers of potential senior housing residents. This isn’t merely a question of bulk. It’s a question of breadth.
With national penetration rates around 10%, operators are wondering how many seniors just haven’t found the product they’re looking for.
As such, they are embracing a new solution: the multi-brand strategy. Inspired by hospitality, these providers are creating new product lines to attract more residents.
This report shows how.
In this 21-page report, you will learn:
- How operators are molding product lines to capture new customers
- The advantages and challenges of developing brands based on price point, acuity, geography or lifestyle
- Why the middle market is the most challenging income-based product to define and, as such, why it is filled with promise
- The six most important lessons operators are taking from hospitality to develop a multi-brand strategy
- The sweet spot of brands for senior housing
- And much more!