Health care costs for seniors are soaring, health levels are plateauing and experts are searching for fixes to both. The answer could be found by going back to the basics.
And senior housing might hold the key.
The “basics” in question is primary care. In 2019, senior living can become the power player of the care continuum by delivering primary care directly to its residents.
Embracing this opportunity is the first step.
In this 23-page report, you will learn:
- How senior living operators can take a power position in the care continuum by bringing primary care onsite
- The improved health outcomes for seniors when time with primary care physicians increases
- How senior living’s primary care delivery is impacting Medicare Advantage
- How innovative senior living operators are creating new revenue streams by owning Medicare Advantage plans
- The VC-funded disruptors bringing primary care to senior housing
- The impact that major insurers, including Humana, are having on primary care delivery for seniors
- And much more!