Preliminary Speakers Announced
Buy Your Ticket
Innovators, disruptors and industry players are redefining senior living development — planting their stakes to carve out the next phase and reshape the future.
Senior Housing News presents BUILD, a full-day conference showcasing thought leaders driving the next generation of senior housing development.
The event will have presentations, panel discussions and fireside chats with the movers and shakers in senior living, multifamily housing and homebuilding. If you’re developing senior housing, this is a MUST-attend event to learn about multi-brand strategies, active adult, intergenerational development, urban and mixed-use development senior living, smart home technology and the simultaneous intersection and divergence of hospitality and healthcare.
CONFIRMED SPEAKERS INCLUDE:
- John Moore, Chief Executive Officer, Atria Senior Living
- Patricia Will, Chief Executive Officer, Belmont Village
- Dr. Bill Thomas, Founder of Minka, Changing Aging
- Chip Gabriel, President, Generations, LLC
- Tim Wolff, Chief Development Officer, Wolff Companies
- Matt Booma, Executive VP – CA Senior Living & CA Residential, CA Ventures
- Matthew Krummick, Director of Real Estate Development, Pathway to Living
- Scott Eckstein, Clinical Assistant Professor & Senior Living Executive In Residence at Washington State University Institute for Senior Living
- Manny Gonzalez FAIA, LEED AP, Principal, KTGY
- Dana Wollschlager, Partner, Plante Moran Living Forward
- Dean Maddalena, AIA, NCARB, IIDA, ASID, NEWH, Founder & President, StudioSIX5
- Ginna Baik, Senior Care Practice Leader, CDW Healthcare
- Carrie Coumbs, Vice President National Care Coordination, Kindred At Home
And more to be announced soon….