Date: Friday, November 16
Time: 1-2pm CST
The post-acute sector is an ever-changing world of regulation, reimbursement, and governmental oversight; however, the post-acute sector is arguably the most significant part of the health care continuum for older adults. You will hear how companies with a strong post-acute strategy will play the most significant role in the care delivery system in the future.
Demographic predictions show dramatic change in the number of adults in the United States over the age of 65 beginning in 2020 and beyond. Join us to learn how your organization can make the necessary changes now to take an active role in the post-acute evolution happening today and into the future as we prepare, retool, and re-brand the sector to assure the health and wellness needs of the future are met.
Join our webinar on Friday, November 16, 1:00 – 2:00 CST to discuss The Future of Post-Acute in Senior Living with panelists:
- Blake Gillman, VP/Director Post Acute Care Services, Life Care Services
- Kathleen Collins Pagels, President, KC Pagels & Associates
- Susan Altman, VP/Director of Clinical Services, Life Care Services
- Bob Benson, Executive Director, Rolling Green Village
- Why a post-acute care strategy is necessary
- How life plan communities will be favorably positioned for the changing post-acute marketplace
- The role of all levels of care in the post-acute sector
- The most important factors in establishing a post-acute strategic plan