Senior Housing News is pleased to present BUILD, a brand new event taking placing on May 8, 2019 in Chicago, Illinois. This full-day event will gather together operators, builders, investors, capital providers, developers, architects and interior designers involved in the construction and design of senior living communities.
This dynamic event addresses the latest trends, challenges and technology impacting senior living development. BUILD’s robust agenda covers a wide range of topics and provides an extraordinary environment with nearly four hours of networking and business development between sessions. BUILD is a must-attend for anyone who plans to break ground or renovate a senior living project. Panel topics include:
- Hospitality Versus Health Care: Competing Approaches To Designing Senior Living Projects
- Active Adult Development: Strategies for Success
- Into the Future of Smart Homes with Consumer Technology
- Mixed Use Strategies: Integrating Residents and the Community at Large
- Making the Case for Wellness: Boosting Occupancy and Resident Health
- Breaking Down Barriers: The Rise of Intergenerational Developments
- Joint Venture and Creative Financing Strategies to Build the Future of Senior Living
Visit the BUILD conference website for more details.