The Senior Housing News (SHN) Summit – Los Angeles is less than one month away, and limited tickets are available for this networking event. Join over 120 senior living professionals in an intimate environment to hear from some of the industry’s most progressive thought leaders on the current state of the sector and what the future holds. Learn about:
- How the Internet of Things and smart apartment technology is influencing senior living
- Trends driving operators to adopt and incorporate more health care as managed care permeates senior living
- How operators are looking to culture creation to attract, retain and develop their people
- Views from the C-Suite including those on financing, development and the industry’s challenges
Register now to join the SHN community. Confirmed speakers include:
- Wendy Simpson, President and CEO, LTC Properties
- Talya Nevo-Hacohen, EVP, Chief Investment Officer and Treasurer, Sabra Health Care REIT, Inc.
- Sarabeth Hanson, President and CEO, Harbor Retirement Associates
- Patrick Dooley, COO, Milestone Retirement Communities
- Dan Williams, COO & Principal, Seasons Management
- Greg Corns, COO, Solterra Senior Living
- Dr. David Rhew, Chief Medical Officer & VP and GM of Enterprise Healthcare, Samsung Electronics America
- Kari Olson, Chief Innovation and Technology Officer, Front Porch
- Ginna Baik, Senior Care Practice Leader, CDW Healthcare
- Bryan Fuhr, Vice President of Connected Health, GreatCall
For more information on the speakers, agenda and who is attending, click here.
The event is less than four weeks away and 15 tickets are remaining. Buy your ticket now and join us on September 6.