June 28, 2018
1 PM Central
Early Bird Tickets: $99
Drawn by walkability, easily accessible health care, and proximity to a myriad of services and entertainment, statistics show older Americans are pursuing the city lifestyle. Shifting real estate dynamics have opened opportunities for senior living to develop in these high barrier-to-entry markets, prompting a surge in mid-rise and skyscraper projects from coast to coast.
During this webinar, experts will discuss:
- The economics and investor calculus behind these high-profile, high-price-tag projects
- How the environment and the expectations of urban seniors will spur innovative features and design elements
- Incorporating the landscape into the architecture and design of urban developments
- Overcoming land and construction costs, site scarcity, barriers to entry, lengthy entitlement processes and funding challenges
- How urban development might redefine senior living for the next generation of consumers
- Patricia Will, CEO, Belmont Village
- Dana Wollschlager, Principal, Plante Moran Living Forward
- More panelists coming soon!
A copy of the recording will be made available if you can’t make it to the live event.