April 26, 2018
1 PM Central
Investment in independent living communities are growing rapidly and show the greatest interest for the industry this year based upon our 2018 Outlook Survey. With a multitude of capital providers willing to finance senior living, developers and operators need to carefully consider the conceptual design & planning, the design and construction of these communities.
We’ve compiled a panel of professionals in investment, planning, design and construction to give you best practices when looking at independent living projects:
During the webinar, experts will cover:
- The current landscape for independent living development
- The financing environment & expectations for returns on investment for independent living
- Best practices for planning and design of a new IL community
- Sales and marketing primer on quickly filling the community
A copy of the recording will be made available if you can’t make it to the live event.
- Lana Peck – Senior Principal, National Investment Center
- Scott Stewart – Managing Partner, Capitol Seniors Housing
- Martin Siefering – Principal, Perkins Eastman
- Gerald Jackson – Senior Vice President, Operations, Solstice Senior Living