Thursday, Feb. 22
1 PM Central
You’re invited to join us for our upcoming webinar. Hear about major trends in building management and the actions you can take to manage them. The Senior Living industry is getting ready for major growth, and taking advantage of these trends has never been more important.
This webinar will discuss the increased focus on capital planning, controlling building management spend, generator regulations and refrigerant changes.
At the conclusion of this session, you’ll be better able to:
- Understand capital reinvestment needs and dollar-per-bed-allotment
- Better manage the 16% of spend that goes uncontrolled each year
- Evaluate the landscape of generator regulations currently unfolding
- Identify the impact of refrigerant changes on your property portfolio
- Jack Murphy – Associate Product Manager, Direct Supply TELS
- Greg Robinson – Director of Building Management, Direct Supply TELS
This webinar is sponsored by
- Architecture planning meeting: Pexels