The holidays spark an influx of online senior living inquiries as families begin to research care options. Annual trips home are often the time when adult children first become aware of mom and dad’s health status. These holiday visits tend to reveal senior living needs that result in families taking action. And since families tend to gather in one place, it’s also a popular time to book tours of senior living communities.
During this webinar, experts from G5 and Merrill Gardens will discuss how to adapt your senior living marketing strategy to make sure your community shows up in the moments that matter the most this holiday season.
- Why you should boost your digital advertising spend and efforts during the holidays and through the new year
- The importance of aligning your marketing and sales teams, and lead response time
- Tips for creating SEO-rich content for the holidays and remaining competitive in the search engine results page
Don’t miss out on this critical window of opportunity—finish off the year with an increase in leads, and start the new year with plenty of momentum. Sign up for this webinar today!
- Ashley Nicol – Director, Client Success Senior Living at G5
- Amanda Warren – Director of Marketing at Merrill Gardens
- Seth Brent – Manager, Digital Strategy Senior Living at G5