Join our sister publication, Home Health Care News, for the first ever HHCN Summit in Chicago on September 14. This intimate event will showcase some of the premier leaders in home health care. The event will feature two panels: M&A strategies for 2018 and industry insight from some of the industry’s leading C-suite executives.
Network with professionals in the home health care space that are helping shape the future of the industry.
8:00 AM – 9:00 AM: Coffee, Continental Breakfast & Networking
Panel 1: View From The C-Suite
Top executives at leading home health and personal care companies offer their take on the biggest opportunities and threats today. Get their take on labor challenges, regulatory mandates, new competition and innovations reshaping care delivery and business practices.
- Thomas Gilday, President and COO at BrightStar Care
- Keith G. Myers, CEO and Chairman at LHC Group
- Adam Nielsen, CEO at Great Lakes Caring
10:00 AM – 10:30 AM: Networking Break
Panel 2: M&A Outlook
Home health company valuations hit impressive new peaks in 2016, and the year saw landmark deals on both Medicare-certified and personal care side. Learn what drove those trends, whether they will continue and how to position yourself for success whether you’re looking to buy, sell or read the market for signs of where the industry is headed.
- Luke James, Chief Strategy Officer at Encompass Home Health and Hospice
- Jim Moskal, Partner and Global Healthcare Practice Leader at Livingstone Partners
- Chris Hendrickson, Managing Director at Ziegler
Tickets and more information are available here.
See you in September!