Dining drives senior living satisfaction—there’s no question about it.
Senior Housing News presents two distinct research reports focused entirely on dining in senior living chock full of tips and tricks you need to bring senior living dining—and your business—to the next level.
The Senior Living Dining Evolution report explores how providers are delivering a dining experience previously found only at five-star restaurants.
Looking to the future, the Innovative Food and Dining Trends in Senior Living report explains why the industry is poised for a new dining revolution, from catering major events to food trucks and home-brewed beers.
The Senior Living Dining Evolution
Our detailed report includes original research and photos that provide an inside look at how top providers are doing dining, from equipment and around-the-clock food service offerings to hiring executive chefs from the Ritz Carlton.
The Senior Living Dining Evolution report features:
- Insight from Brookdale Senior Living, Kisco Senior Living, Five Star, Oakmont and others on how they’re revolutionizing dining.
- Results from a 262-person survey on what consumers expect from dining in senior living.
- The challenges providers face in this new dining environment and how they can thrive.
Innovative Food and Dining Trends in Senior Living
This report includes good-enough-to-eat photography and forward-thinking approaches after which operators can model their own food and dining endeavors to combat today’s senior living dining challenges.
The Innovative Food and Dining Trends in Senior Living report features:
- Top trends from the restaurant, hospitality and dining industries and how they can be adapted to senior living.
- Operator innovations to drive revenue and boost marketing initiatives.
- Creative concepts to control costs.
Dining evolution and innovation in senior living isn’t out of reach. These reports will help boost your senior living dining program to the next level—Bon Appétit!