It’s officially crunch time with the 2016 Senior Housing News Chicago Summit drawing near, and tickets are going fast. Only a limited number remain available for the July 14th event in Chicago, Illinois.
The Chicago Summit promises to be a who’s-who of top companies in the sector, with attendees representing leading names in operations, finance, construction and more.
Don’t miss this half-day event featuring a lineup of heavy-hitters from some of the top names in the industry speaking on development trends and winning the war on employment and retention of key personnel in senior living.
Purchase your ticket now before they sell out to ensure you get the opportunity to network with over 200 senior living executives.
When: Thursday, July 14th 2016
Where: The University Club of Chicago
Time: 8:00am – 11:30am Central Time
7:30-8:30am Networking, Coffee & Continental Breakfast
8:30-9:15am (Sponsored by CDW Healthcare)
How Technology is Improving Operators’ Care and Bottom Line Today
Moderator: Ginna Baik, Senior Care Strategist at CDW Healthcare
- Chris Guay – President & CEO of Vitality Senior Living
- Travis Palmquist – Vice President & General Manager at PointClickCare
- Chet Phillips – Chief Information Officer at Enlivant
- Marc Gaber – Vice President & Chief Information Officer at LCS
9:30-10:15am (Sponsored by Plante Moran Living Forward)
How to Build & Win the Middle Market Senior Living Product
Moderator: Dana Wollschlager, Senior Vice President at Plante Moran Living Forward
- Jamie Timoteo – Vice President at Plante Moran Living Forward
- Neil Kraay – President & CEO of Leisure Living
- Ward Isaacson – President of Pope Architects
- Rick Banas – Vice President of Development & Positioning at Gardant Managemenet Solutions
10:30-11:30am (Sponsored by Direct Supply Aptura)
Entrepreneur Stories: The Struggle & Success of Building Senior Living Powerhouses
Moderator: Joel Treffert, Executive Vice President of Direct Supply Aptura
- Lynne Katzmann – Founder & President of Juniper Communities
- Zeke Turner – Founder & CEO of Mainstreet
- Patricia Will – Co-Founder & President of Belmont Village
- Lisa M. Brush – President, CEO & Founder of Symphony Senior Living
Stay tuned for more information on the lineup featuring heavy-hitters from some of the top names in the industry speaking on the hottest trending topics of 2016.
Trust us. You don’t want to miss this. Purchase your ticket today before they sell out #CHISUMMIT2016
Thank you to our Platinum, Silver & Bronze Sponsors
Plante Moran Living Forward
Direct Supply Aptura
Institutional Property Advisors
Faegre Baker Daniels