In today’s senior living market, understanding the metrics required to get attention from lenders and investors is more critical than ever. Our panel takes an in-depth look at the financial metrics required to successfully navigate obtaining financing or repositioning an asset for long-term success.
Whether it is a standalone asset for new development, an acquisition, or repositioning a community, our experts will discuss what it takes to get a deal done in today’s market.
Webinar: Critical Metrics for Financing New Construction and Acquisitions in Senior Housing
Date: Wed, Oct 28, 2015
Time: 1:00 PM Central
- The metrics that matter most to investors and lenders
- What matters in proforma models for new development
- How to prepare your model for a rise in interest rates
- Advice for new entrants in acquiring or developing senior housing assets
- Pitfalls for asset types: independent and assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing and post-acute care.
Sponsored by Capital One