All the panelists have now been announced for the 4th annual Senior Housing News Summit. The July 16 event will feature a lineup of heavy-hitters from some of the top names in the industry, speaking on development trends and the view from the C-Suite.
This one-day will bring you business insight and access to leading executives in the senior living industry. Purchase your ticket before they sell out to ensure you get the opportunity to network with 200+ fellow senior living executives.
8:00 – 9:00 am – Networking and Coffee & Continental Breakfast
9:00 – 10:00 am – Panel: New Development Trends and Opportunities (Brought to you by Direct Supply Aptura)
– Mark Rockwell, Principal of Anthem Memory Care
– Matthew Phillips, Executive Vice President of Senior Lifestyle Corp.
– Joel Treffert, Vice President – Building Services at Direct Supply
– Kathryn A. Sweeney, Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Blue Moon Capital Partners LLC
30 Minute Break – Networking Break
10:30 – 11:30 am – Panel: C-Suite Outlook for Senior Living in 2015 (Brought to you by CDW Healthcare)
– Ed Kenny, Chairman and CEO of LCS
– Jerry Finis, Principal & CEO of Pathway Senior Living
– Kai Hsiao, President & CEO of Holiday Retirement
– Rob Gillette, Chief Operating Officer of American House
– Ginna Baik, Strategic Business Development, CDW Healthcare (Moderator)
Recommended SHN+ Exclusives
Thank you to our sponsors