Early bird tickets have sold out to the 4th annual Senior Housing News Summit, and a limited number of tickets remain available for the July 16 event in downtown Chicago.
This one-day event will bring you business insight and access to leading executives in the senior living industry. Purchase your ticket before they sell out to ensure you get the opportunity to network with 200+ fellow senior living executives.
8:00 – 9:00 am – Networking and Coffee & Continental Breakfast
9:00 – 10:00 am – Panel: New Development Trends and Opportunities (Brought to you by Direct Supply Aptura)
– Mark Rockwell, Principal of Anthem Memory Care
– Matthew Phillips, Executive Vice President of Senior Lifestyle Corp.
30 Minute Break – Networking Break
10:30 – 11:30 am – Panel: C-Suite Outlook for Senior Living in 2015 (Brought to you by CDW Healthcare)
– Ed Kenny, Chairman and CEO of LCS
– Jerry Finis, Principal & CEO of Pathway Senior Living
– Kai Hsiao, President & CEO of Holiday Retirement
– Rob Gillette, Chief Operating Officer of American House
– Ginna Baik, Strategic Business Development, CDW Healthcare (Moderator)
Thank you to our sponsors