Seniors are becoming more tech-savvy, and adult children play an increasingly important role in the sales process. Expectations are for timely response to inquiries and digitally delivered content.
Marketing automation enables senior living organizations to meet these expectations, engage leads with relevant content, track and score each lead’s digital behavior, and deliver better leads to the sales team.
Join senior living advertising and marketing firm GlynnDevins and Senior Housing News on Wednesday, April 29, during a free webinar to learn how automated senior living marketing can boost quality leads.
During this webinar, experts will cover marketing automation from the basics to best practices to examples of rich automation programs.
Marketing Automation: Enriching Digital Lead Engagement
- Learn all about marketing automation, its key features, how it differs from both CRM and email systems, and the role marketing automation can play in driving lead engagement and sales.
- Learn the crucial role that content plays in both lead acquisition and lead nurturing/engagement.
- See marketing automation examples, including lead capture techniques, key content, lead nurturing programs, behavioral tracking and scoring, and automation-driven sales tactics.
Sign up today to reserve your spot for the discussion and hear from the following top industry professionals:
- Mark Johnston, Senior Vice President / Strategy, CRM & Analytics, GlynnDevins
- Sarah Said, CRM Strategist, GlynnDevins
- Travis Bridges, Senior Account Executive, GlynnDevins
Date: Wednesday, April 29
Time: 1 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. CDT
Recommended SHN+ Exclusives
Written by Team SHN