More than $25 billion in senior housing real estate transactions occurred in 2014 alone. And while 2015 isn’t even through its first quarter yet, the competitive landscape for senior housing acquisitions continues to heat up as existing owners look to build their portfolios and drive profit in the coming year.
Join Senior Housing News on Wednesday, March 25 for a webinar on the senior housing Mergers and Acquisition Outlook for 2015.
Hear from a diverse panel of investment professionals ranging from private equity to public and non-traded REIT, as they cover a number of topics and provide insight on what they see in the year ahead when it comes to landing deals in senior housing.
During the webinar, experts will cover:
- The current landscape for senior housing mergers and acquisitions.
- The types of properties investors are seeking for the biggest returns.
- Some of the strategies behind different investment types in the sector, and the different types of deals those investors are seeking.
- Brian Beckwith, Chief Executive Officer, Formation Capital
- Scott M. Brinker, Executive Vice President / Chief Investment Officer, Health Care REIT
- Todd Jensen, Chief Investment Officer, American Realty Capital Healthcare Trust
- Chad Lavender, Director, HFF
- Beth Mace, Chief Economist, National Investment Center for Seniors Housing and Care
Date: Wednesday, March 25
Time: 1 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. CDT
*All registrants will receive a copy and recording of the webinar — Register today!
Written by Team SHN