Last year was marked by more than $25 billion in senior housing real estate transactions, far surpassing figures for the previous year. With new investors entering the market and existing owners looking to build their portfolios and drive profit in the coming year, the competitive landscape is heating up.
Join Senior Housing News Wednesday, March 25 for a webinar on the Mergers and Acquisition Outlook for 2015 to hear from a panel of investment professionals spanning private equity and public and non-traded REITs, who will weigh in on what they’re seeing in the year ahead when it comes to landing deals in senior housing.
During the webinar, experts will cover:
- The current landscape for senior housing mergers and acquisitions
- The types of properties investors are seeking for the biggest returns
- Some of the strategies behind different investment types in the sector, and the different types of deals those investors are seeking
- Brian Beckwith, Chief Executive Officer – Formation Capital
- Chad Lavender, Director – HFF
- Scott M. Brinker, Executive Vice President / Chief Investment Officer – Health Care REIT
- Todd Jensen, Chief Investment Officer – American Realty Capital Healthcare Trust
- Beth Mace, Chief Economist – National Investment Center for Seniors Housing and Care
Sign up to gain an edge against the competition.
Date: March 25
Time: 1-2:30 p.m. CST
All registrants will receive a copy and recording of the webinar following its broadcast. Register today!
Written by Emily Study