Senior Housing News is proud to announce that we’re taking our annual Summit on the road this year with our first-ever Dallas-based event focused exclusively on senior living operators.
Please join us March 12 at the Tower Club in Dallas, Texas for a morning of networking and discussion on senior housing industry topics form sales and marketing to technology.
Hear from several top senior living executives to learn about the challenges the industry faces in 2015 to increase occupancy and grow their businesses.
Early bird tickets are already sold out. Reserve your spot today.
8:00 – 9:00 am — Networking and Coffee & Continental Breakfast 9:00 – 10:00 am — Sales 2.0 – Senior Living Sales Strategies for 2015 Panelists:
- Shamim Wu — Executive Vice President – Sales, Holiday Retirement
- Gary Fernandez — Vice President National Sales & Marketing, Capital Senior Living, Inc.
- Traci Bild — Founder, Bild & Company
- Bruce Byers — Senior Vice President – Marketing Services, Greystone
15-Minute Networking Break 10:15 – 11:30 am — How Operators are Using Technology to Drive Revenue and Improve Resident Satisfaction
- Ginna Baik — Strategic Business Development Executive, CDW Healthcare (Moderator)
- Joe Jasmon — Chief Operating Officer, Autumn Leaves/The LaSalle Group
- Greg Swope — Chief Information Officer, Five Star Senior Living
- Chris Becker — Director of Information Technology, Brightview Senior Living
Purchase your tickets now before they sell out—they always do—to ensure your opportunity to network with more than 200 fellow senior living executives.
Thank you to our event sponsors!