Senior Housing News is proud to announce the speakers for our first-ever Dallas-based event, focused exclusively on senior living operators.
Please join us March 12, 2015 at the Tower Club in Dallas, Texas for networking and discussion on industry topics from sales and marketing to technology.
- 8:00 – 9:00 am – Networking and Coffee & Continental Breakfast
- 9:00 – 10:00 am – Sales 2.0 – Senior Living Sales Strategies for 2015
Learn from top senior living executives about the challenges the industry faces in 2015 to increase occupancy and grow their business. Panelists
– Shamim Wu — Executive Vice President, Sales at Holiday Retirement
– Gary Fernandez — Vice President National Sales & Marketing, Capital Senior Living, Inc.
– Traci Bild — Founder, Bild & Company
– Bruce Byers — Senior Vice President – Marketing Services, Greystone
- Networking Break
- 10:15 – 11:30 am – How Operators are Using Technology to Drive Revenue and Improve Resident Satisfaction Panelists
– Ginna Baik — Strategic Business Development Executive, CDW Healthcare (moderator)
– Joe Jasmon — Chief Operating Officer, Autumn Leaves/LaSalle Group
Purchase your ticket now before they sell out—they always do—to ensure your opportunity to network with more than 200 fellow senior living executives.
Thank you to our event sponsors!