More than half the number of older Americans are now online and surfing the web, and they’re using some of the latest technologies to do so. Communities must offer connectivity in order to remain competitive.
Join Senior Housing News for a free webinar Wednesday, January 21, 2015 on how to successfully launch an iPad program at your community.
Hear from several industry tech experts focused on long-term care, including one senior living operator who will share insight on how to ensure your residents can surf the web securely, connect with loved ones and find enjoyment in using connected devices.
Other topics of discussion during the free webinar will cover:
- Why it’s important to have Internet connectivity for residents
- What type of Wi-Fi is needed in the community
- Implementation strategies and common pitfalls when launching
- Investment requirements
- Ginna Baik, Business Strategist for Long Term Care, CDW Healthcare
- Joe Sanchez, Apple Partner Specialist, CDW
- Michael Potteiger, Partner, Generation Connect
- Janet Cannon, Residency Counselor, Senior Care Development for The Clare
The need has never been greater for senior living providers to implement programs that help their residents get online and stay connected to friends and family both inside and outside of their communities. Sign up today!
Date: Jan. 21, 2015
Time: 1pm (CST)
Written by Team SHN