Just days after the industry-transforming Brookdale-Emeritus merger announcement, Senior Housing News is presenting a webinar on 2014’s senior housing M&A landscape.
Don’t miss out!
Sign up to join us on Tuesday, February 25 at 1 p.m. Central. Tune in to get panelist perspective on the groundbreaking deal and learn more about today’s active buyers and what kinds of senior housing properties they’re looking for.
Brookdale and Emeritus aside, healthcare REITs have rocked the senior housing industry with several mega acquisitions in the past few years, but there are still plenty of smaller operators up for grabs. Some investors are building portfolios by packaging together value-add properties into attractive acquisition opportunities for growing national brands or senior housing-focused REITs.
Find out what types of properties senior housing investors are looking for and learn how to position your portfolio for maximum exposure to today’s buyers. During the webinar, attendees will learn:
- What to expect for M&A in 2014
- Who the buyers are and what type of assets they’re looking for
- How to attract potential buyers
- Strategy behind building an attractive portfolio for sale
- Due diligence expectations
- Justin Hutchens, CEO of National Health Investors
- Patrick Lee, Vice President of Acquisitions at Senior Lifestyle Corporation
- Scott Stewart, Managing Partner of Capitol Seniors Housing
- Richard Swartz, Executive Managing Director at Cushman & Wakefield
Attendees will get expert insight into how deals are being done and have the opportunity to ask panelists questions. Participants will also receive a recording of the webinar for future use.
Date: Tuesday, February 25, 2014
Time: 1 p.m. Central