If your company has been searching for ways to get the most out of your digital marketing strategy, then mark your calendar for an upcoming webinar, presented by Senior Housing News and Creating Results, that will take place on January 23 at 2 p.m. Central.
During this free webinar, presenters will highlight seven new digital marketing insights that are guaranteed to boost your online marketing return on investment (ROI) and increase leads.
Our expert group of panelists will provide you with actionable insights from recent research and data that shows what senior living operators must be doing to compete in the market today. They will also discuss:
- Understanding how seniors are using the web to make their next move
- Why dynamic content is crucial to the future of your business
- The impact of social review sites and how to use them to your advantage
- Social media and its role in senior living
- Rebecca Donato, Vice President of Business Development at North Hill Needham Inc.
- Erin Read, Director of Strategic Planning at Creating Results
- Todd Harff, President of Creating Results
- George Yedinak, Publisher of Senior Housing News (moderator)
Attendees will also have the opportunity to ask the panelists questions during the session. If your company is trying to increase move-ins, this webinar is a must for you.
Date: January 23, 2014
Time: 2 p.m. Central Standard