More people are accessing the Web with mobile devices than ever before. In March of 2012, 45% of American adults owned smartphones, according to a Whitehouse Digital Government Study. And baby boomers—those most likely to be searching for senior living—are the fastest-growing segment of smartphone owners, a 2012 eMarketer study revealed. G5 senior living clients have seen traffic from mobile devices more than double in the last year alone.
Most prospective residents and their families search online first before deciding which communities they would like to tour and eventually call home – and a growing number are using their mobile phones to do it.
- By 2015, 40% of baby boomers will use the internet via mobile
- Internet will be accessed via mobile browsers or installed apps by almost one quarter of baby boomers
- Boomers are the fastest-growing demographic in smartphone adoption
So, how do you quantify the true opportunity mobile presents for the senior housing industry? What does the conversion rate look like from mobile devices? Are mobile users more likely to take action, like scheduling a tour or making a call? Can mobile devices really help senior housing communities drive more leads and move-ins for their communities?
We’ve been collecting data from several senior living communities on our mobile platform over the last year, and have conducted in-depth interviews with select senior living clients about lead and move-in source data. The findings may surprise you. Join us for a live webinar in which we review the data, share the implications and review best practices for leveraging mobile to generate more leads and move-ins for your senior living communities.
Key takeaways will include:
- Why mobile can’t be ignored in senior living
- The unique behavior of mobile users searching for Senior Living
- Best practices for mobile Web design • How to optimize SEO for mobile devices
- How to leverage paid ads for mobile and drive more
Register today for this free live webinar.
Mobile Findings: Is Mobile Driving Move-ins for Senior Housing?
Thursday, Jan. 31, 2013 at 10 a.m. Pacific/1 p.m. Eastern.
Click here to register.
This is a sponsored post brought to you by G5 Search Marketing.