The holidays are a busy time, and that extends to senior living companies as well as individuals. In light of the season and the extra business it may generate, many companies are looking for new additions to their teams, so if you’re in the market for a new job, check out the Senior Housing News jobs board.
A variety of positions are now open, ranging from sales coordinator to investment analyst and even chief operating officer. Multiple companies and organizations are hiring, including Atria Senior Living, University Village, and Benchmark Senior Living. To apply or get more information on available positions, click on the links below.
Looking for the best and brightest to join your team? Post a job on Senior Housing News Jobs Online.
- Senior Investment Analyst (Louisville, Ky.) Atria Senior Living
- Sales Coordinator (Thousand Oaks, Calif.) University Village
- Regional Director of Operations (Atlanta, Ga.) The Arbor Company
- Sales & Marketing Director (Newton, Mass.) Benchmark Senior Living
- VP – Sales & Marketing (St. Louis, Mo.) Provision Living
- Chief Operating Officer (St. Louis, Mo.) Provision Living
Visit our website for additional opportunities in the senior living industry.