You may have a great online presence driving consistent traffic to your Senior Living website.But what happens when they arrive? Are they responding to your calls to action and converting to leads? Engaging website design is critical to your website’s ability to convert quality traffic into quality leads.
- At least 10% of your website visitors should be converting to high-quality leads
- 65% of leads should convert to offline tours
- 20% of leads should convert into move-ins
How do your community websites measure up?
Every prospective resident or influencer who visits your website represents potential new revenue. The best websites effectively engage and capture those leads, converting them into residents with compelling calls to action, strategic design, photography and a solid understanding of basic eye scan principles.
Join us for this free webinar reviewing some helpful tips that you can apply to your Senior Living websites today to start increasing lead generation and performance. G5 experts will share key insights on designing a website that ultimately generates more leads.
Key takeaways will include:
- How to increase user engagement
- Usability that drives conversions
- Strategic site navigation that moves users to action
- Lead-generating website design
Register today for this free live webinar:
Designing a Senior Living Website that Drives Leads
Thursday, February 16, 2012
11 a.m. PST/2 p.m. EST.
Click here to register.
This is a sponsored post brought to you by G5 Search Marketing.