Online advertising is a critical component of your Senior Living communities’ overall online presence—and ultimately, it can impact your bottom line business performance.
Register now for a free, live webinar that will help navigate the online ad space for Senior Living:
Senior Living Marketing Masters: The 5 Most Powerful Tools for Reaching Prospects and Influencers Online
Wednesday, January 25, 2012
11 am PT (2 pm ET)
Consider the statistics:
- More than 70 million online searches are specific to Senior Living and care*
- 60% of Americans research online before making a decision**
- Search Marketing will triple in the next five years.***
- Local online ad spending expected to show double-digit growth over the next 3 years.***
If you aren’t advertising online, it’s worth considering. This free Senior Living Marketing Masters webinar will take senior living providers through the online landscape through mobile, search and social media. From pay-per-click to video and banner ads, this Senior Living industry webinar will identify the best (and worst) opportunities in advertising online.
Key takeaways will include:
- An overview of the industry’s 5 most powerful and cost-effective online advertising opportunities
- Best practices for writing and executing pay-per-click campaigns
- Online advertising do’s and don’ts
- How to track and measure your online advertising performance
- Leveraging mobile and social media advertising to drive more leads
You’ll also learn more about remarketing ads, Facebook advertising for communities, online directories, mobile paid search, and more.
This is a sponsored post brought to you by G5 Search Marketing.
*SL Industry Data
** Pew Internet Research