It’s that time of year again to take a look back at the most popular stories on SHN this past year. See what’s in the top 10 and our commentary to make you smile.
1. 10 Senior Housing & Senior Living Trends To Watch In 2010 - Guess what? Our 2011 Trends will be hot off the word processor in early January.
2. Del Webb Survey Previews Boomer Preferences On Retirement Housing – You can’t always get what want, but if you try sometime well you just might find, you get what you need…
3. MEDCottage ‘Granny Pod’ Getting Attention in Virginia – Lots of interest in putting Granny in the backyard….assuming she didn’t get run over by the reindeer this weekend.
4. Review Of Senior Technology Products & Silvers Summit @ CES 2010…. – SHN is back to CES this year to cover 2011’s event and moderate a panel. Lookout for updates form geek heaven in early January.
5. Where to Go For Most Affordable Housing? Enjoy the Winter in Detroit – Affordable housing…where can you get it? Very popular trend / topic across SHN this year.
6. Jane Fonda, Oprah Bond on Aging and Senior Fitness – Who doesn’t love these two media mavens?
7. Classic Residence by Hyatt Changes Name to Vi – Hmm. We got nothing here.
8. Senior Housing Industry Outlook & Trends For 2009 – Seriously? In the words of Fergie….that’s so two thousand and late.
9. Lady Gaga Nursing Home Visit Ignites the Media – No meat dress at the nursing home but her high heels were enough to bring some shock therapy to residents.
10. US Bank To Administer $86 Million Low-Income Housing Tax Credit Fund for Google – Google and Low Income Senior Housing. Who wouldn’t want to see how these two tie together?