The Ensign Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: ENSG), the parent company of the Ensign(TM) group of skilled nursing, rehabilitative care services, hospice care and assisted living companies, reported its results for the fourth quarter and full year 2009 last week and highlights include:
- Total revenue was a record $542.0 million for the year and $146.6 million for the quarter, up 15.5% and 18.3% over the comparable periods in 2008;
- Same-store skilled mix by revenue increased to 50.8% for 2009 from 50.0% in the prior year;
- Consolidated net income for the year climbed 18.1% to $32.5 million; and
- Adjusted net income for the year was $33.4 million, or $1.60 per diluted share.
- Management issued 2010 annual guidance, projecting revenues of $605 million to $615 million, and net income of $1.75 to $1.79 per diluted share for the year.
For full details, visit the Ensign Group 10-K