In case you missed it, here are the top five stories grabbing Senior Housing News readers this week:
1. Marketers Zero in on Adult Child in Senior Living Sales—Marketers said they are largely focused on adult children during the senior living sales process, and they’re seeing success.
2. Web Traffic Varies Widely for Top-10 Senior Living Providers—SHN took a tally of web traffic for senior living providers. Some of their websites are more often visited than others.
3. CCRC Invests $60 Million in Small House Design Concept—Influenced by home-like elements and neighborhood-style living, one CCRC has invested $60 million to incorporate “small house” design into its community.
4. New HBO Series Spins Long-Term Care into Dark Comedy—Set in an extended-care facility of a Long Beach hospital, the show, Getting On, is set to premiere in late November.
5. New Senior Living Brand Breaks Ground with $880 Million Pipeline—Through a joint venture with a capital company largely focused on EB-5 funding, SummerPlace Living has plans for 25 new communities in the near term.
Written by Elizabeth Ecker
Latest Senior Housing News Research