Don’t miss the latest free webinar from Senior Housing News and Salus Valuation Group on September 26 at 2 p.m. CST. During the session, panelists will discuss how operators and developers can utilize tools and data to spot the perfect location for new development.
During the free webinar, panelists will discuss how to property analyze market data before putting boots on the ground in a new potential market and will dive into:
- Quantitative analysis to determine which markets are ripe for new seniors housing developments
- Proper data interpretation for good market selection decisions
- How much analysis should be done before putting boots on the ground in a potential new market
- What factors to look for in examining existing market supply (aside from high occupancies and high rates)
- How to spot the right operator
- How product differentiation and its tie-in to a branding strategy is becoming critical to success
The group of panelists include:
- Michael Baldwin, MAI, Executive Vice President of the Salus Valuation Group (Moderator)
- Aaron D’Costa, Director of Acquisitions, Virtus Real Estate Capital
- Grant C. Shumway, Team Leader, Revere Healthcare
Attendees will also have the ability to ask the panelists questions during the session.
Date: September 26
Time: 2 p.m. Central
Latest Senior Housing News Research