How does your community measure up? Seniorhomes.com has launched a first-of-its-kind numerical rating system for senior living communities.
SeniorHomes.com will be assigning ratings based on a 10-point scale to senior living communities in the top 50 markets across the nation. The top rated communities in each of these markets will then be recognized in the “Best Senior Living Awards” program.
Here’s how it works:
- Local experts weigh in on each community
- Experts comprise individuals who spend their working lives in and out of senior living communities and span a range of roles including home care professionals, hospice care professionals, geriatric care managers, social workers, referral agents, and more.
- Additional information is gathered from state inspection data, consumer reviews and more.
- SeniorHomes.com uses its proprietary algorithm to generate a numerical rating
- The ratings are posted to the community profiles on SeniorHomes.com
“We want to identify and recognize providers who are setting a high standard of quality,” says SeniorHomes.com founder and CEO Chris Rodde. “Our awards program is designed to give Top Rated Communities industry recognition and lots of exposure in the media”
Does your community score high marks? Don’t miss the opportunity to stand out among your peers through the first ratings system of its kind.
This post is sponsored by SeniorHomes.com.