There are a variety of job openings right now in the ever-growing senior living industry, from director of marketing or sales to move-in coordinator and assisted living administrator.
If you’re in the market for a new gig, check out the Senior Housing News jobs board and apply today. Westhampton Senior Living, Morningside of Fullerton, and a Greensboro-area CCRC are all looking for marketing directors, while Brookfield Assisted Living has an open administrator position and Benchmark seeks both a sales director and a move-in coordinator for two different New England locations.
Are you a senior living company or organization looking for new talent? Post a job on Senior Housing News Jobs Online.
- Assisted Living Administrator (Fort Smith, Ariz.) Brookfield Assisted Living
- Marketing Director (Westhampton, N.Y.) Westhampton Senior Living, Inc.
- Director of Marketing (Fullerton, Calif.) Morningside of Fullerton
- Director of Marketing (Greensboro, N.C.) Recruiter – Warner Search Group
- Sales Director – Senior Housing (Providence, R.I.) Benchmark Senior Living
- Sales Assistant: Move-In Coordinator (Hamden, Conn.) Benchmark Senior Living
- Sales Manager (Columbus, Neb.) Assisted Living Concepts
- Seniors Housing Mortgage Loan Underwriter (Columbus, Ohio) ORIX/RED CAPITAL GROUP
- Senior Housing Sales - Director of Sales (Greenbrae, Calif.) De Vore Recruiting for area CCRC
Visit our website for additional opportunities in the senior living industry.