Most prospective residents and their families search online first before deciding which communities they would like to tour and eventually call home. And with the prominence of reviews and social media in search results, the online reputation of senior living communities can truly make a huge bottom line difference.
- At 78.2%, baby boomers spend more time and money online than any other generation*
- 96% of baby boomers participate in word-of-mouth- or viral marketing by passing product or service information on to friends**
- The Internet is the most important source of information for baby boomers when they make a major purchase**
- Consumer reviews are 12 times more trusted than descriptions that come from the business.***
The digital voice is getting louder. Your Senior Living residents and family members can share their experiences with the digital world within seconds. If your community has positive reviews, your online reputation can be a powerful lead-generating tool. But if your online reputation isn’t properly and consistently managed, it could be hurting occupancy rates and bottom line business performance. How do you regain control of the online conversation and harness the power of digital word-of-mouth to increase leads, move-ins and revenue?
Join us for a free webinar that explores the rise of social media in the Senior Living space, and offers recommendations for how best to manage, leverage and own your online reputation.
Key takeaways will include:
- How to ensure that you’re set up for success
- Digital listening best practices — monitoring the online conversation
- The secret to successfully engaging and responding online
- Taking ownership of your online reputation by generating more positive online reviews
Register today for this free live webinar:
Senior Living Webinar: 5 Steps to Successfully Manage Your Online Reputation
Tuesday, April 30, 2013 at 11am PT/2pm ET.
Click here to register.
* eMarketer 2012
***eMarketer Feb 2010
Latest Senior Housing News Research