The Assisted Living Federation of America (ALFA) recently announced the winners of its fifth annual Best of the Best Awards, which recognizes forward-thinking companies in or related to the senior living industry for innovative programs and services they’ve implemented.
The awards encompass eight categories, listed below with the winner of each:
- Resident Health & Wellness—Senior Living Communities, based in Charlotte, N.C.
- Supporting Residents & Families—Senior Lifestyle Corp., based in Chicago, Ill.
- Resident Dining Experience—Brookdale Senior Living, based in Brentwood, Tenn.
- Technology Adoption—Joint winners: Pathway Senior Living, based in Des Plaines, Ill., and Yardi Systems, based in Santa Barbara, Calif.
- Risk Management & Injury Reduction—Emeritus Senior Living, based in Seattle, Wash.
- Sales & Marketing—Five Star Senior Living, based in Newton, Mass.
- Human Resources & Staff Development—Joint winners: Emeritus Senior Living, Aegis Living, Leisure Care, and Merrill Gardens
- Physical Plant & Environmental—Silverado Senior Living, based in Irvine, Calif.
For more information on each of the categories and the recognized companies, click here. Congratulations to this year’s winners!